Sunday 16 February 2014

The Park

After visiting the Sylvanian Families London Shop in August 2013, I have been really interested in the exterior of the village (interior is indoor, exterior is outdoor) when I returned from the trip to London (which I told everyone about in the September posts) I found myself bringing with me 2 shop bags filled with exterior sets. 
At that time, the village was quite bland outside, although it looked amazing on the insides of the houses,so I felt really pressured by my collectors and decoration instincts to make a park for everyone, instead of exclusive gardens. (There was no space for a garden each).
This was a good idea. This is because lower cornwood looked extremely boring as it was just a muddle of houses and the only interesting things where the vehicles and the Periwinkles horse, buttercup. 

So this post is basically showing off the park. 
(Now, every so often I re-arrange the park, like I did in my earlier post 'all those little things' ) 

This is the overview of the park (sorry the image is abit blurry, I couldn't get the iPad straight) 
Buttercup always LOVES standing by the small pond, she can hear her friends the birds and the croak of frogs and the whoosh of fishes as the they rush around the site, but she prefers just to let her mane flow in the wind. (Well, she would swap that any day because just before she is put in her pen for sleep, she gets a long stroke by Hannah, Kate and William Periwinkles baby. 
Next to the mayors house, (see how he got to be the mayor in the latest story 'how the mayor came to be' ) there is a well, that's been there for years along with a pond, a boat, a bench and a adorable tree. :)
Across from the pond, and behind the bus stop, there is a sandpit/kiddy play pool, a swing, a nice rabbit shaped bush, lots and LOTS of flowers, and a nice little kiddy bench.
Next to the swing is William Periwinkles greenhouse, where he raises his award-winning vegetables from a tiny seed. 

I hope, as always, you enjoy my posts, and I love making them!

Lots and lots of love, Emily xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey:-),
    you're having a really sweet park- especially the boat area and the little greenhouse( I definitly have to do this for my Chocolate Rabbit family:-D, cause they're ordered a garden :-D).

    Will you use your buyd(is it written like this?) moss for your park?

    Hugs and kisses from cold Germany,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used some to make trees, and since lower cornwood is having some renovations done, I will make a blog post about them!
    Lots of love,
    Emily xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete