Friday 7 August 2015

NEW PURCHASES


I got some crafty things today! I got: 10 foam sheets, some craft flowers, crafting bottles, foam adhesive spots, burgundy bows, a pack of white paper roses, and 2 packs of glitter mosaic tiles.
AND THE WADDLINGTON DUCK FAMILY, ALONG WITH HOOK A DUCK!!!
The Waddlingtons live in Love cottage (previous DIY) and enjoy it very much. They love the cot and bed, aswell as fireplace. The hook a duck is loved in Sylvania and played by many.
Did you guess that I purchased the waddlington duck family? They were a steal of eBay for only £18, since they have been discontinued, that's a major deal! Normally, they value up to £80, and that's just figures. Houses can value for £100's, depending on when they were realesed and then discontinued.
I got the hook a duck for £12.99

I also purchased the Master Bedroom Set from a Department Store.
So let's unbox it!
Once opened, you get stickers and lace on the front.
I'm sure the moles will enjoy their new home! Lots of love, Emily xxx


3 comments:

  1. The Sylvanian duck families are really cute, and yours were a real bargain! Congratulations :) I also love the crafty things you bought - you can do a lot with them!
    I'm sure that the moles with love their new home - it looks really cozy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kyra !!yeah, I also thought the ducks were a good deal- I've been looking for them for ages!! Lots of love Emily xxx

      Delete