Sunday 16 February 2014

Shopping Trip

Hey again! Today I went shopping! I went down through the bustling city on a Monday as it's half term, and after spending a fair amount at the real McCoys, Lush (which I LOVE) and some other places, I decided that since I had abit left, I could buy some stuff for my sylvanians. 

First off, I went to Toymaster as they had a big section devoted to the sylvanian families.
I fell In LOVE with the village shoe boutique when I saw it. (I guess half of that reason was because it was only £9.99) 
Daisy has taken Annabel and Erin on a little shopping trip. Camelia Periwinkle is on the clock at the shoe boutique for the dress shop.
Erin loves the little red ruby slippers! 
The shoe boutique has a really lovely selection of shoes for adults, children and babies, and has a special stand for the expensive yellow sandals with real flowers that last forever. The two shoe boxes are so cute, and the other shoes, the children's red slippers, are very pretty, and every girl in sylvania wants them! 
"It's a shame I can't fit into them!" Laughs Daisy Fresian, admiring the glowing affect they have. 

After getting the shoe boutique, I visited the Range, a shop with a massive variety of things from furniture to outdoor. There, I went into the arts and crafts and bought this awesome fence!
When I bought it, I intended to paint it white, but looking at it now, it looks awesome and fits the colour scheme completely! 
I also bought these mini craft jars, and when they are empty, I will fill them with treats that Kate periwinkle can make and sell, or so that Ham Hamilton can make some of his famous apple cider and sell that to villagers.w
The next thing I bought was four packs of this fake moss by oasis. I have been looking for this for a while, so when I found it, I just piled them on! I intend to use them to make higher cornwood a little greener.
The last thing I have to show you is two 1kg packs of white modelling clay! I have lots of plans for this!


Thanks for reading, I love the shoe boutique! 
Love, Emily. Xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily :-),

    First of all: Oh, thanks - I'm also very happy to talk to you:-). Yes, you're right, the sylvanian collectors are all very kind and lovely.

    The shoe shop is soo adorable!!! Especially the small shoes for the babies, I love them :-D.
    And I like the fence- the colour is great.
    I'm curious what you're going to do with the moss and the modelling clay!

    Many greetings and hugs,
    yours Kyra



    ReplyDelete