Friday 31 July 2015

THE BEST THING (and then some)

Hey guys! It's Emily! Annoyingly, I wrote the THREE POSTS READY TO GO UP, BUT THEN THEY ALL DELETED!! Two diys and a post about getting out my sylvanians.
I said in the last post I should have the DIY dress post up by Sunday. I've made the dress and now I have to do it again, so I'm delaying the dress post till around Wednesday. But anyways, these are some pictures of  cornwood, I haven't put in figures because of a certain DIY and some packages need to come for me to finish said DIY, so that may take a week, but anyways, here is the fin product!
Thankyou all so much for the support, I hope I can bring you a DIY soon!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your posts! It's so annoying :(
    You have great houses! :)
    Hugs, Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The post part is very annoying indeed! Ah well, luckily I wasn't too into the best DIY, so I can do that again. Most of my houses are very old as they are hand-me-downs. thankyou!! Lots of love, Emily xxxx

      Delete