Saturday 24 December 2016

A Gallery of my Christmas Display

Hello everyone, and seasons greetings!

I hope that you are having a very nice season of celebrations so far, and that this year has been extremely busy (in a good way, of course!).

If you have been reading my blog for a while now , you will know that my sylvanians love a good celebration, and absoloutely love Christmas. Traditionally, they throw a big party at Beechwood Hall right until Christmas Eve night, partying till late. After that, they go home to leave a bit of sherry and a mince pie by the fire before retiring to bed, bursting with anticipation for the next day.

Now, Christmas eve is tomorrow, and christmas day is the day after that, so I cannot give you details on their gifts, but i can give you a picture tour of their party.
















I hope you enjoyed browsing through these photos. I aim to make a post between christmas and new years so you can see what they got and their happy faces!!!

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!!
Lots and lots and lots and lots (and lots) of love,
Emily xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Yay Emily! I am glad that you have posted another thing on your blog. The party does look very fun. Merry Christmas Emily! I wish you a happy new year too.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very (late ;) ) merry christmas and happy new year to you too! It was :)
      Lots of love, Emily xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. You may not know this Emily but for a year now I have a new blog:
    www.sylvanian.32nz.com
    It is a whole lot better than my old one. Keep collecting Emily, I am in my teens and have no idea of your age but you are never to old for sylvanians, whatever others may say. Looking forward to new posts,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I will check it out! I am actually a teenager too :) and no, you are never too young. Some people say you are but I've always loved the figures. They are very charming and sweet and I have had them since I was little (not very long ago!!!;) ) Its nice to know that there is another teenage collector out there that I can share my collection with. I hope you keep collecting too !
      Lots of love, Emily xxxxx

      Delete