Wednesday 2 December 2015

New Blog Layout

Hello everyone! if you have visited before- you will know my old pink background has changed.
I took this photo myself, and it includes the Buttermilk Grandparents telling old tales to some of the children. I really like it, and feel its incredibly christmassy!
Ive also altered the fonts. Please give your opinions on this so I can know what you think- If its hard to read I will change it , this just goes incredibly well with the theme (others did too, don't be afraid to ask!)
Emily xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. The new layout looks fantastic! And very cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! thats exactly what i was going for!! xx

      Delete
  2. I really like your new layout!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou very much- i am glad you like it :)
      Emily xx

      Delete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. custom website development services

    ReplyDelete