Tuesday 25 November 2014

Sylvanian families update

Hi everyone! This post today is about a latest project, and also an update. 
I just wanted to remind everyone that I wish I could get my sylvanians out, but it's more of a storage issue now, and less of a pressure issue, which I talked of in the worst blog post I have ever made, (packing up) . However, less of the sad side, and more of the happy stuff, right ? :D

I have got beechwood hall out, as it's a tradition of sort to do a Christmas display, and expect a lot of DIY posts coming soon !! (EEK! ) you can expect:
Christmas decor
Cushions and blankets
Coats, hats and dresses
stories :D

I KNOW, ITS SO EXCITING ! 
I want to try blogging ALOT more, as I have drifted away, and, if I'm honest, I don't like it one bit.

I feel that you guys are my family, and in family, no one gets left behind (note inserted Lilo and Stitch quote ) 

So,  let's get into the mood ? You should get a new post every week, wether it's a story, a DIY or something else :)

Now, onto my new announcement and project, which I promised my blogger friend Kyra I would announce. 

A few weeks ago, I started a youtube channel on basically my everyday life and some beauty tips. I don't want people to see this as a transition from childhood to teenagerism (if that's even a word) but me just showing a Different hobby of mine (I'm still obsessed with sylvanians though, don't you forget that ;) ) 
It's a chance for you guys to get to know me better as well, and to see me face to internet :) 
My channel name is Hello Emily . Link here :http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzE2WLQsjr7FIGK2U-TWMEQ

Sadly, I forgot to re -do my subscription to the sylvanian families magazine, so I'm jumping right on it and sending the letter off tomorrow :) 

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS, COMMENT THEM BELOW! 
I love you guys so much, and I feel awful for the time gap. It makes me really sad thinking about it, so I'm gonna jump back on the bandwagon! 
Lots of love, Emily xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily,

    It's so great to have you back! :) But you really don't have to feel bad because of that post!
    I'm looking forward to your planned posts!

    Yay, now I know how you look like! You're very pretty :). I like your youtube channel and will watch all videos!

    Many greetings and hugs,
    Yours Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm flattered, and I'm glad you think so ! New post coming up very soon, Emily xxx

      Delete