Thursday 10 April 2014

Going to the beach


Hi everyone! Today I headed down to Lyme Regis, a beach in Dorset, England. I took the Fresian family with me (who have been before, and the Dante cats have come before, too.) and this is basically what they got up to!

They arrived at the beach early in the morning and Daisy and hornbull laid the cloth out.
They sat down and had a hearty picnic of biscuits and healthy fruit muffins along with some sparkling water.
After lunch, pixie and paddock climbed the rocks. 
"Come on pixie! " paddock called.
"It's harder then it looks! Mother just repaired this dress from the last incident we had in cornwood!" 
Annabel, Jack Jack and Felix had a rock competition. Whoever had the largest rock won. Felix squealed in triumph "I WIN! " 
While the children had activities, hornbull and Daisy had a nice tea as they chatted about how the kids where so adventurous, and work, along with the cornwood committee. 
After the kids returned, the boys played a game of football, and the girls chatted about what they got up to, along with the talk about Camelia periwinkles new range for summer.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, even though it's only small. I really enjoyed the visit to the beach, as did the Fresians! 

Love, Emily xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily,

    Wonderful photos and a cute story. It's a beautiful beach, I wish, I could be there! The sea looks so inviting :)

    Hugs,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete