Tuesday 27 August 2013

SYLVANIAN FAMILIES SHOP VISIT!!!!

I CANNOT belive that tomorrow i am visiting the sylvanian families shop in London! I have been waiting for this for months! I am taking my collectors club certificate, my latest club magazine, my phone to take pictures, (for you guys to see!!!!) my collectors club point booklet (tell you more about that in a min) and a picture of my sylvanians having a party for their birthday wall!

I get up at 6 in the morning along with my family to catch a two hour train ride so i wont have to wait to leave in the morning (I couldnt imagine that!!!)

So my sylvanians had to kind of celebrate in a big way because i will be bringing back the motherload with  £100 of cash i have saved- There is no better way to do that then with a festival!!!!
Cornwood festival starts on the 28th (tomorrow) till the 30th August (evening) (30th is my birthday) There will be acts on a stage, fireworks, rides, a big picnic, and the haul of what i bring back from the shop!!!!  Also, whats a festival without music and cute competitions?!? I know for a fact on the last night there will be a x-factor while everyone has a picnic! Also, on the picnic, each baby will be called up and presented a book celebrating the moment! The book will be made through a competition for the kids, (design a book for babies about a festival)  And the winner gets a £10 cash prize and there book will be famous!
ON the first night the cornwood adults will have a ball (dont really know the venue yet!!!) and on the second the kids will have a prom ! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

I just cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!
Expect a big (very, no, EXTREMELY big blog post very soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment