Sunday 29 September 2013

The Walk

Wow. 700 pageviews! I logged on this morning to post a story to find it! Anyway, Enjoy "The walk!"
Everyone was heading to school in the morning but something was going on!

"Come on children! We have some announcements to get through and its a lot to take in so be quick!" Mrs Rebbeca Grandparent-Periwinke announced "Good morning Pixie, Hello cherry, PETER DONT TOUCH THAT!" 


"Hello Everyone! I have a exciting announcement! Tomorrow we will be doing a fun walk instead of lessons!" Oliver Periwinkle said. "YES" "YAY!!!!" Where words from most of the children.   
Everyone was getting up early that morning. Peppa was especially surprised to see Spice up before her, and she was an early bird every day!

The Periwinkles loved a good walk but they had to swear to the mother, Kate, that they would not hop. They left super early to get a good head start on the others "I'm only leaving early because i need to talk to my friends!" Cherry told her brother sternly "I know, I know..." Peter Mumbled.

PART 2 TO BE PUBLISHED THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment